_

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's MTB Resolutions

New Years has always been a time for looking back, and more importantly, forward into the coming year. It's a time to reflect on the changes we want to make and resolve to follow through on those changes. Every bike season I want to make the changes needed to make sure I am a better rider at the end of the season then I was at the beginning. The following is a list of my MTB resolutions for the new year:
1. Spend more time on the trail with my CTS family. Enjoying life more is a common resolution and spending more time on my bike with great friends will always bring me joy.
2. Get more fit. No matter how fast I get on the trails, I still want to get faster. So, if I can shave a few pounds maybe I can translate that into some speed on the trails.
3. Learn something new. I want to take my bike skills to the next level. This year I want to learn how to manual my bike. The manual will truly let me master the balance of my bike.
4. Help others. I want to encourage more riders to come out and enjoy what Ontario has to offer mountain bikers as well as help all CTS members increase their skills as riders.
What are your MTB resolutions?

1 comment:

  1. I like the part about helping fellow riders. It totally makes me think about the time you used your cliff bar wrapper to help out with my flat. CTS rocks!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Followers