_

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Frame/parts for Sale



Hey guys, its time for me to sell my frame and switch it up to something with more travel to suit my riding style. I figured it would be good to offer it to someone in the club wanting to upgrade there bike/frame. It dosent need much to be a complete bike or just take the frame. I will also help build this bike for the buyer.

Frame has lifetime warranty from Trek and I am original owner so if someone in the group buys it and has any problems i could claim it for you.

2008 Trek EX8
130mm Front Travel and 120mm Rear Travel
18.5" virtual 17.5" actual (I am 5'10")
Khaki Green
Fox Float RL130
Fox RP2 Rear Shock (rebuilt)
Bontrager Race wheelset
Avid Juicy 3 Hydraulic Disc Brakes (front needs line hooked up and bled)
Bontrager Seat and seatpost
Sram X-5 9spd Rear derailleur and shifter
Shimano LX Front Derailleur
Bontrager Stem
Brodie Bars
Bottom Bracket Cups

Frame is in very good shape mechanically and has typical cuts and scraps from 3 seasons of riding. Rear triangle was just replaced under warranty this summer of 2010. What you see is what you get. Reason for selling is i would like to step up to a 6" all mounting bike like a santa cruz nomad or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Followers