_

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Past Peak

CTS -FYI: During the off season every Sunday at 9:30 a.m. the CTS Group meets and rides at Copeland Forest, (We may move to Chris R's Awenda Trail - To be Announced) this will continue while the weather is still good. I have doctors orders not to exercise for a month, so unfortunately I won't be out there with you. It's killing me not to ride, I'm hoping the snow holds off so I can get out there again once I have the green light from my doctor.
Over the winter we have planned a few group rides to hold us over until the spring, when our peak season starts back up:
1. Halloween ride http://cancelthatshit.blogspot.com/2010/09/happy-halloween.html
2. Wayne has extended an invitation to the club to hit his dirt jumps on the weekends of after work.
3. Some of the guys are heading down to Cleveland for a weekend in Nov. to ride Ray's the indoor bike park.
4. JoyRide 150 indoor bike park in Toronto - We will likely do many trips to JoyRide The first of which is Saturday Oct 30th Others will be announced.
5. Across The Ice - Jon Dunnings is leading us in in a bike trip over the ice this winter should be really cool. Date will be announced.
I hope to be riding soon All the best! Go CTS Go! Watch your email and this Blog for updates.
Greg Brewer

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Followers