_

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October Glow


Wow! What a great ride this past Sunday. Copeland Forest never stops surprising me. Even after four seasons of riding there, we keep finding new trails to ride and this Sunday was no exception. Did you know that Copeland has an O-Cup DH track? Man, what a rush! October is such a great season to ride. Too often riders will pack it in by the middle of September, but they are missing out on so much. In October the temperature is much more moderate allowing you to bike longer compared to those 30°+ summer days. By October the buzzing of our friend the mosquito has stopped, making our top of the climb rest breaks more restful. As well, in October the greens of the forest turns into a spectrum of colours making every turn a stunning photo opportunity. So, don't rush to hang up the bike this October, get ready to cancel some $#!% and get out here. Enjoy the Video! All the footage was captured on new GoPro camera. (thanks guya) Music by: Two Fingers - Fools Rhythm
Watch the video on PinkBike

3 comments:

  1. nice track!

    .. wish I could have been there but the transition from dirt to ice has begun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice vid....fall colours really pop on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me tag along with you and the gang on Sunday it was a great day to be out on the trails. It was a lot of fun riding some new spots and try things that I may not have attempted if I was by myself. Once I saw that you guys could clear it I figured my chances would be pretty good ok maybe 50/50. And if I blew it then I would probably have something soft to land on, namely Curtis as he was almost always in front of me when he slid out. I think I either jinxed him or made him very nervous. It must have been the bells.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Followers