_

Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Night Lights - Night Rides

Starting tonight and running through to the end of September, every Friday night at Line 7/8 CTS will have night rides. 9:45pm Start. I would love to be there for every one, but do to the resent addiction to the family I will be unable to make most of the night rides. Maybe if I'm really good I might be able to make some by August. Thus, If anyone need a sweet set of lights to try a night ride for the first time, just let me know. Trust me, you will LOVE it! If you are going out for a night ride, send an email out to the club. Just to make sure you will not be going alone.

2 comments:

  1. Night rides do rock! Addiction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still recuparating from a family baseball game last sunday.My legs are still sore.Rollie

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Followers