_

Monday, December 20, 2010

Copeland Forest

Crownland Forest has some of the best riding in Southern Ontario, and I like to think of it as home to the CTS bike club. Crownland Forest is super in the spring, fabulous in the fall and where we ride 90% of the time. The forest if full of lush undergrowth, towering old trees and of course sick single track. Crownland was the first place I ever rode single track and it blew my mind, it continues to blow my mind even now even after five seasons of riding Crownland forest we continue to find new trails almost every ride. Crownland has everything from beginner to pro, and I find that the trails are best experienced starting at the intermediate level. There are huge climbs that seem endless which can be combined with rippin' fast descents. With over 50km of single track, there is enough trails to put together a full day of epic riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Followers