_

Monday, July 5, 2010

Tecnicaly chanllenging

We all have that place that challenge's our technical ability, some love it some hate it but its all in what you take from the experience .... the harder trials you ride the the better your skill become... Sure the first, second or maybe even the third time you ride at that particular place it might be more of a hike a bike for you..... but don't be afraid to try stuff.... there is some technical riders among us so don't be shy ask one how they do it... Start with the smaller stuff and work your way up and before you know it you look back at something you just rode and say SERIOUSLY how did I just clean that section......

I recently rode with a group at Buckwallow a place that if you've been there you know how fun and challenging some sections of that place can be ...... but the reward for cleaning a section can be so fulfilling... and I saw that on the face's all the riders that day especialy the first timers.... I remember the look well because I had it not too long ago... there is still section there that I love to ride and still very challenging but as my skills improve so do the need for new challenges.

I found all that and more in a place called Porcupine ridge... so if there is anybody out there that love's the buck but thinks there ready to step it up and have that feeling all over again you know what you need to do...... Cancel that $#!% and get out here.....

3 comments:

  1. I'm in, as long as it's not a weekend I have my son....

    ReplyDelete
  2. greatest place ever!!!!! the video does not do that wall ride justice though....

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Followers