_

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Friday Night Lights

Get your batteries charged because night rides are coming soon. This summer on Friday nights after the long work week is over we are going to start meeting for night rides. We will meet at 10 p.m. out at the 7/8th line. Night rides are so much fun !! I can still remember the first time I went for a night ride. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I remember the boys were telling me I would love it and man were they right. There is something so appealing about rippin' through the forest at night. You can go out on a trail you ride every day , but once you throw in the darkness and the thick dark forest you can be in the middle of that same trail and feel like you have never been there before. There is a whole new element of fun thrown in when you can only see 20 feet in front of you and sometimes , if we are really lucky , when we stop and turn out all out lights the forest will be dead quiet and we will be surrounded by fireflys. You have to see it , you have to try it. So if you have lights get them ready and if you don't beg, borrow or buy a set. It will be a blast to get a big group out. I can't wait to be a part of a big train of lights snaking through the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Followers